I’m a certified psychotherapist in private practice in West Vancouver, and I work with individuals, couples, and families. I’m committed to providing the highest level of service to all my clients, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religious affiliation, politics, ethnicity, or nationality.
I’m also a designated Family Enterprise Advisor (FEA), and, as such, I work directly with business families, or in collaboration with multidisciplinary teams, to address issues associated with communications; family relationships; governance; succession; and continuity. I’m a member of The Family Enterprise Xchange (FEX), which is the national organization for Family Enterprises and their advisors.
- Private Practice, West Vancouver, B.C. (since 2010)
- Private Practice, Ottawa, Ontario (until 2010)
- Associate therapist with the Adlerian Counselling and Consulting Group
- Over 30 years of experience providing counseling assistance in the field of addictions and eating disorders
- Group leader: Anorexia Nervosa and Associated Disorders (ANAD)
- Professional experience in business, marketing, writing, and presentations
- Workshop/seminar developer and presenter on a variety of topics, including family relationships, eating disorders, addictions, and program evaluation
- In process: Mini MBA, Rutgers University Business School, New Brunswick, New Jersey
- Family Enterprise Advisor (FEA), post-graduate program developed through a partnership between UBC’s Sauder School of Business and the Family Enterprise Exchange (FEX).
- Master of Counselling Psychology from the Adler School of Professional Psychology, Chicago, Illinois
- Master of Communications from Carleton University, Ottawa, Ontario
- Bachelor of Arts from Simon Fraser University, Burnaby, British Columbia
FAMILY ENTERPRISE XCHANGE FAMILY ENTERPRISE ADVISOR