What Brings You Here?
I’m not sure what brought you to my website, but perhaps you’ve been:
- Searching for a therapist who can help you with your depression, stress, or feelings of anxiety;
- Seeking assistance from a relationship counsellor to help you and your partner through specific challenges you’re facing due to an affair, or simply due to the issues that most relationships experience after spending several years together (i.e., poor communication patterns, issues associated with children, loss of excitement, sexual boredom, etc.);
- Needing support from an experienced psychotherapist because you’re experiencing the short- or long term impacts of grief or loss;
- Struggling with an eating disorder, and need the help of a counsellor who can help you find tangible ways to recover; or
- Having concerns about facing midlife, and need support from a therapist as you navigate the many challenges that this new phase of life may be presenting to you.
So if you’re experiencing any of the above issues, or any other similar ones, you’ve come to the right place. I’m hoping that you’ll find enough information about me, and the approach that I take with clients, on my website that you’ll feel comfortable taking the next step.
You may also leave me a message on a confidential voicemail at: 604-922-0808 and I’ll get back to you within a few hours.