I’m a certified psychotherapist with over 15 years experience helping individuals, couples, and families. I had a private practice in Ottawa, Ontario until 2010, and since that time, in West Vancouver, B.C. I’m committed to providing the highest level of service to all my clients, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religious affiliation, politics, ethnicity, or nationality.
I’m a designated FAMILY ENTERPRISE ADVISOR™ (FEA), and, as such, I work directly with business families, or in collaboration with multidisciplinary teams, to address issues associated with communications; family relationships; governance; inherited wealth, succession; and continuity. I’m a member of the Family Enterprise Xchange (FEX), which is the national organization for Family Enterprises and their advisors.
- FAMILY ENTERPRISE ADVISOR™ (FEA), post-graduate program developed through a partnership between UBC’s Sauder School of Business and the Family Enterprise Exchange (FEX).
- Master of Counselling Psychology from the Adler School of Professional Psychology, Chicago, Illinois
- Master of Communications from Carleton University, Ottawa, Ontario
- Bachelor of Arts from Simon Fraser University, Burnaby, British Columbia
- The Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association (Certified member)
- Counselling BC
- The Family Enterprise Exchange (FEX)
- The Purposeful Planning Institute (PPI)
- The Vancouver Executives Association
FAMILY ENTERPRISE XCHANGE™ FAMILY ENTERPRISE ADVISOR™